How we work
Positive Media uses their knowledge
and experience to help charitable organisations raise their profile
and deliver their key messages through effective communications
campaigns. We also deliver outstanding events that will help generate
income for your vital work.
With Positive Media's extensive understanding
of the responsible business issues facing companies today, we can
help develop your reputation and build brand loyalty so that customers
trust you and are keen to do business with you; employees are proud
to work for you and potential employees want to work for you; and
the general public respects you and holds you in high esteem.
We do this by:
- getting to know your organisation thoroughly so that we understand your activities and your target audience;
- analysing the issues facing your organisation and create innovative solutions;
- research your media market and evaluate the potential;
- develop and integrate your key messages into everything we do - helping you to achieve your objectives;
- work with you, adding another dimension to your organisation; and
- deliver results that make a difference to your business.
We believe it is essential to have a strong personal relationship with you and will therefore work as an integral part of your team, acting as an ambassador for you and your organisation, and stepping in when extra support is needed.
We are flexible enough to handle projects of any size from one off press releases to full media campaigns, from a small breakfast meeting through to major fundraising balls, or developing and establishing award winning community investment programmes involving your chosen charity, your employees and customers which will enhance your business and your reputation.